A love struck student was left red faced after a romantic stunt to celebrate his girlfriend’s birthday went awry and set fire to a hotel. The silly student lit near 100 candles on a hotel bed, arranging them to spell “Happy Birthday” before leaving to pick up his girlfriend. He came back later to find the fire department at the hotel and a fuming manager thirsting for compensation.
We’ve all done foolish things before, but maybe not this foolish. Share your embarrassing stories with us below in the comments.