Van partiers escape killer gas

This was a birthday celebration that turned deadly. This weekend, five friends from Taiwan’s northwestern city of Taoyuan checked in to a motel for an all-night after-party. All was harmless until three of them decided to move to the garage and inside their van where there was music and air-conditioning. The next day, the three were found unconscious inside the van, having been poisoned by carbon monoxide from the exhaust.

Fortunately, everyone is still alive. Be careful, kids.

What are some ways to avoid accidents like this. We want to hear from you.

carbon monoxide Van partiers escape killer gas