Call it a rising Tide of crime. Police and other law enforcement agencies across the US are on alert following reports of a new crime wave sweeping the country — theft of the laundry detergent Tide. The Proctor & Gamble product is in high demand among thieves and junkies who are apparently using it as a form of currency. Tide maintains a steady price, is a well-known brand and lacks serial numbers, which makes it harder to trace those who steal it. A report on the phenomenon in The Daily said that one thief in Minnesota was eventually busted after pilfering US$25,000 of the product over 15 months. ENGLISH:
- Lucky Dog: Mark Zuckerberg’s Puli dog Beast has 1.5M Facebook friends
- 臉書創辦人的狗”怪獸” 朋友上千萬
- Fox News Reporter Obama Administration’s latest target
- 拿新聞自由開刀 歐巴馬不想玩了嗎?
- Marissa Mayer’s Yahoo news: Tumblr acquisition in the works
- 雅虎大開殺戒 Tumblr回得去嗎?
- Crack smoking Toronto mayor Rob Ford caught on tape!
- 多倫多市長羅伯福特 吸毒被抓包!
- Kai the hatchet wielding hitchhiker hero may actually be a murderer.
Mailing List Sign Up
Asia aww...animals Barack Obama basketball business Carol China Chinawatch crime Dead economy Esse Europe Food Geeky GOP Hi-Jon Hollywood international relations internet Is our children learning? Japan Kids Nowdays Kitty Li Anne Love cheats Mimi Mini movies music NBA New York NFL Sex Tech Bites There's a Fetish for That TV UK Umi university US Politics Weather Girls 政治 美國 體育賽事