Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim has once again topped the Forbes magazine rich list. Slim increased his wealth by US$20 billion to US$71 billion. Microsoft founder and now full-time philanthropist Bill Gates came in at No. 2, while Facebook supremo Mark Zuckerberg was ranked 52nd. What would you do with all that money? Leave a comment below.
- Spanish Loli-Bot catches creeps!
- Jay Z: Magna Carta Holy Grail vs ROC Nation Sports
- Jay Z 究竟是饒舌天王 還是經紀大亨？
- Captain America 2 Trailer: Winter Soldier fights Obama
- 《美國隊長 2》：進擊歐巴馬
- Samsung wearable computers, Google Glass and iWatch to go head-to-head
- 三星搶攻穿戴式裝置市場 力拼Google和蘋果
- Internet giants slam Singapore’s website regulations
Mailing List Sign Up
Asia aww...animals Barack Obama basketball Carol China Chinawatch crime Dead economy Esse Europe Food Geeky GOP Hollywood international relations internet Is our children learning? Japan Kids Nowdays Kitty Li Anne Love cheats Mimi Mini movies NBA New York Next Media Animation NFL NMA Sex taiwanese animators Tech Bites There's a Fetish for That TV UK Umi university US Politics Weather Girls 政治 美國 體育賽事